Carpet Capers vinyl flooring offers a range of colourways and finishes that reflect emerging interior design trends.
Created using next-generation manufacturing techniques, they’re low maintenance, high performance and provide a high-end look and feel.
Our vinyl planks offer a realistic natural wood appearance and outstanding protection against scratches, dents and stains thanks to an innovative fibreglass reinforced layer.
Learn more about our Luxury, Acoustic and Vinyl Plank Flooring.
Fast, hassle-free installation and repairs
Carpet Capers vinyl planks are glued to the floor individually, making installation and replacement quick and easy.
There’s no bouncing or hollow sound under our planks, and any furniture can be moved back into the area as soon as the installation is complete.
Our premium vinyl planks can be laid over tiles or existing floorboards once the floor has been prepared with primer and screed.
Unlike click-together floating floors where multiple planks (sometimes up to half a room) must be removed to reach a damaged floorboard, Carpet Capers vinyl planks can be individually removed and replaced.
Premium vinyl planking for a range of domestic and commercial applications
- High-rise apartments
- Multi-level office buildings
- Shopping centres
- Retail stores
- Healthcare facilities
- Hospitality venues
- Government buildings
- Cafes and restaurants
- Schools, kindergartens and childcare centres
Vinyl flooring routine maintenance
- Spot clean any marks with a gentle cleaner
- Remove dirt and dust daily to prevent surface damage
- Sweep, mop and vacuum regularly to remove particles that could cause scratches
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners as these can leave a dull residue
- Absorb spills quickly by blotting with paper towel or cloth
Vinyl planks preventative maintenance
- Always protect floors when moving heavy objects to prevent scratching
- Use floor protectors under tables, chairs, and any other heavy furnishings to avoid dents
- Use entrance mats to capture dirt and moisture
- Avoid mats, rugs and furniture protectors with latex or rubber backings to prevent possible discolouration
- Save a few additional planks in case of accidental damage