$45.00 – $422.00 inc. GST
Cork Rolls are an extremely versatile and multi-purpose product.
A great DIY Material.
6 mm cork x 1.220 mm Wide
(all prices are inclusive of GST)
Please Contact Us For any inquiries or if any larger cork length is required.
Free Shipping Australia Wide on all our below-selected sizes.
- Shop now, enjoy now, pay later.
- Own it now, pay later.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Manufactured in Portugal, our premium cork rolls are a durable, multi-purpose material.
That can be used for various DIY projects around the home.
Carpet Capers cork board roll and sheeting offer a high quality, exceptionally clean natural cork grain.
With excellent visual, soundproofing and insulating properties.
Natural cork sheets are an extremely versatile and rewarding material.
Our premium cork rolls are 1.22m wide and 6mm thick and generally sold by the metre.
Corkboard roll offers excellent flexibility.
It can be cut easily with a sharp knife, allowing you to create the right shape and size for any application.
It is famous for insulation, soundproofing and surface protection.
Caper Capers cork sheet is safe and easy to install.
It is ideal for flooring, walls, and other surfaces, whatever the size of your project.
6mm cork sheeting on a roll or cut to size.
Protect your wall, desk or kitchen bench with a small cork pinboard or mat.
To wrap a wall or entire room in cork panelling.
Corkboard sheeting provides an inexpensive and visually pleasing finish.
Carpet Capers’ thick cork rolls are also ideal for arts and crafts.
Our best-selling Natural cork roll sizes are listed above; most people buy by the metre.
We can also work with you to supply cork sheets to meet your specific needs – please get in touch with us for a quote.
Free Shipping To All Queensland, NSW, Vic, Tasmania, WA, NT, and SA Areas.
Cork Sheeting specifications:
- 6mm thick cork sheet
- 1.22 metres wide
- Manufactured in Portugal
- Clean natural cork grain
- Easy to cut and shape to size
- Durable and versatile
- Excellent insulating and soundproofing qualities
Where can I use cork sheets?
Carpet Capers cork sheeting can be used throughout your home.
On walls and floors to insulate against heat and cold or improve soundproofing in noisy areas.
- Games rooms
- Home offices
- Craft rooms
- Granny flats
- Kids’ bedrooms
- Man caves (perfect to protect the wall behind a dartboard!)
- Wall panelling
- Art and craft projects
Tips for installations
When installing cork to boards or walls, there are a few tips to keep in mind to ensure a successful installation.
Here are some tips to follow:
1. Prepare the surface: Before installing the cork, ensure the surface is clean, dry, and smooth. Remove any bumps, cracks, or debris from the surface to ensure the pin adheres appropriately.
2. Measure and cut the cork: Measure the area you want to cover with a pin and cut the sheet to the appropriate size using a sharp utility knife. Please leave a little extra cork around the edges to ensure a snug fit; you can trim it off later.
3. Apply adhesive: Apply a thin layer of glue to the back of the cork sheet and the surface it is applied using a roller or brush. Make sure to spread the adhesive evenly to prevent any bumps or lumps from forming, and make sure the glue has covered all areas. (contact cement spray or brushable can work the best)
4. Place the cork: Carefully place the sheet onto the surface, starting at one corner and working your way across. Smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles as you go.
5. Secure the cork: Once it is in place, use a roller or other tool to press it firmly onto the surface. Ensure the cork is securely attached to the surface, especially around the edges.
6. Allow to dry: Allow the adhesive to dry completely before using the cork. This may take several hours or overnight, depending on the type of adhesive used. By following these tips, you can ensure a successful installation of cork on boards or walls.
1000mm x 1220mm, 2000mm x 1220mm, 3000mm x 1220mm, 4000mm x 1220mm, 5000mm x 1220mm, 500mm x 1220mm, 6000mm x 1220mm, 7000mm x 1220mm, 8000mm x 1220mm